Navigate Your Perfect Plan.
OUR MISSION IS TO HELP STUDENT LOAN BORROWERS MANAGE THEIR STUDENT LOANS AND START SAVING FOR THE FUTURE.
We take a hands-on approach with every single student loan borrower. We believe strongly that every borrower can enhance their student loan repayment plan with the support of a student loan consultant to help them choose the best option.
We provide a unique experience for every single customer that quantifies their goals, repayment options, and expected costs to repay their loans in a variety of situations. Student loans are complex.
Gradfin gives you free access to a student loan consultant to help you make an informed decision backed by data and analysis.
No matter where you are in your repayment plan journey or whether you are the main borrower, parent, or spouse of the borrower, we make it easier to review your student loan repayment options and take action so you can start saving for the future.
Why Choose Gradfin?
We’re not an online maze, we have real student loan experts ready to assist
- Student loans are complex, let us help you understand your options
- Don’t make any mistakes online, mistakes will cost you money
- We’ll help you review your options by providing you all the numbers
Everyone’s situation is different and we can help you optimize the perfect plan for you
- Refinancing with one of our numerous lenders
- Forgiveness and federal repayment options
- In-school loans – federal or private loan options
Get help selecting your option and taking action
- We are there every step of the way from application to loan close
- For PSLF participants, we can help you understand the actions needed to stay in compliance with federal eligibility rules.
- Beginning to end guidance by real experts with a track record of savings and results
What is our process to help you navigate the perfect repayment plan?
1. Submit information including loan details and other factors to GradFin prior to the call.
2. Schedule a time for a GradFin student loanconsultant to call you directly.
3. Meet with an expert at the scheduled time, discuss your goals, eligibility for forgiveness programs, refinancing, or other options.
4. Review your student loan options, both on the phone and through a follow up report from GradFin.
5. Select your plan, take action, and start saving with your perfect repayment plan.
All credit products are subject to credit approval.